6 steps to have successful content marketing plan
Content marketing is an easy strategy, yet very crucial. Anyone can do content marketing but not everyone knows how to do it effectively. If you are completely new to content marketing, this seems to be an impossible task for you. Read the articles or blogs to get a fair idea about the content marketing plan. Still confused…? Hire a specialist to create a successful content marketing plan for you.
Here, I have listed down six simple steps to have a successful content marketing. Have a look at these steps below:
- Research: This is the first and foremost step to create a successful content marketing plan. Also a very critical step. Study your competitors, market and trend is a gist of research. Do not always think about your company and your products. A successful researcher will think about the pain areas and the ways to solve it. Yes, it is very important to acknowledge the pain points. Put yourself in the customer’s shoes to understand better. Rather focusing on the greatness of the product or service, understand the pain points, this will help you to create a successful content marketing plan.
- A strong headline: A headline can either draw the reader’s attention or push them away. Headline should be strong enough to convey the underlying idea about your content. The WIFM factor should be included in the headline, that means What’s It For Me. The user will only read your content if they find it useful for them. You can put some emotions in the headline to create urgency.
- Usage of images and videos: Slides, images, videos or info graphics can breakdown the boredom of the content and make the content look more attractive. Nobody likes to read a complete paragraph these days. You canincorporate some images or videos related to your content to break the boredom of the content and also to attract more users. Users can be engaged in your content if something is interactive in your content. Promote the videos all across the channels till the point they become viral.
- Reuse the content: The most useful information is just a piece of content if it is not reused by anyone. Submit your post to the communities or email your post so that it can be reused.
- Effective CTA: Effective call to action convinces the visitor to take an immediate action. You can include a free product trial, a free gift hamper or an entertaining video to convince the visitor and engage them to do business with you. Offer a free sample or a discount on your product, you will realise that it’s not your first time sale but a regular sale thereafter.
Guest blogging: This will not only create more traffic to your website but also help you to build a better relationship with the clients. Also leads to better SEO. This attracts the client’s attention looking for the similar products or services. You can share your insights to create a reputation among the audience.